Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Finding Paragraph #2

In the beginning of time, I had asked a simple question. What is Music Therapy? I did have some understanding of this, but I didn't have enough knowledge to actually make a blog on it. Now this post is going to be the sum of all that is good. Music therapy, as you know, is a very special type of Theraputic treatment that improves ones health or quality of life. I bet you, the person viewing this blog or post, could not go a day or a week without listening to music. Now, think about the ones who any sort of social or any disorder. They rarely have the opportunity to actually listen to some good music. When in fact they do, they burst out with life like no other. It's pretty amazing, someone who would never talk is just either singing, humming, or dancing just to music. Not to mention it can actually help people walk, which I thought was strange, but its all will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment