Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Reflection paragraph on sources

There are tons of unreliable and reliable sources in the internet. Mostly there are just unreliable, depending on search engine, but I used Google and I have found some well reliable sources with accurate information. How do I know that? Majority of the websites that I have visted were all articles from organizations dealing with this sort of information and I found them to be truthful. Like I said before, there are plenty of sources, but you have to choose to right one. I'm glad that my sources were fact and not the authors bias. It would have destroyed the accuracy of my subject if had been a bias. Needless to say that some bias are derived from fact, but you just have to be careful.

"American Music Therapy Association." Definition and Quotes about Music Therapy. American Music Therapy Association. Web. 11 May 2012. http://www.musictherapy.org/about/quotes/.

Most reliable sources with accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment