Translate

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Story Behind My Topic

Why exactly did I choose this topic?
I'll be honest, this wasn't my first choice. My first choice was Music Theory, though I have seen through videos what music therapy can do to a person. One person who have very little motor functions could listen to music could feel so much better, forget about the pain they felt and instantly be able to move. Though, music is very important to me, as well as others. Depending on the type of music you're listening to, it could change your emotion almost instantly. Whereas an individual could be sad, but with the right type of music he/she could be expressive and happy. Though, majority of people have their own self-expression through the music that they listen to, all the different variations that one likes could decide how they live their life or in what way. Music is very important and the fact that music can improve the health of someone is more than enough for me to choose this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment