Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photo, caption, and citation #3





Music Therapy is a tremendous mental and physical theraputic treatment. It just really soothes the soul. Your favorite song can cause an explosion of expression. Though I feel that while listening to music, you could come up witht some sort of epiphany, as I do everyone in a while. I feel that music is a stimulation as well, because I have moments where I just feel enlightened and I am able to think or comprehend more than I would on a regular basis. It's a wonderful feeling, this expressive threaputic treatment is probably more effective than any other type of clinical treatment.


http://acute-lower-back-pain.blogspot.com/2009/12/music-therapy-what-to-listen-as.html

2 comments:

  1. This is a great picture and a good paraphrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good photo I think it shows her expression of how she likes music

    ReplyDelete