Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Reflection paragraph on process

I actually must say, that I enjoyed continuing research on music therapy and posting on this blog website. I have learned majority of things. If I had to try to do this whole blog over again, I would do it exactly the same way because I feel that I did this perfectly and accurately. I hope. I can actually say that there was nothing that I disliked from Music Therapy. This whole therapy displayed benefical treatment to those who really need it and it shows as well. My first choice into researching was music theory, but next time I blog it will be about that. Though, I am very happy with the results and my results on this subject. It has opened my eyes to new things and a understanding of how music is more than just for someones entertainment. It is so much more if you think about it and I hope many agree. Overall, this was fairly easy and I enjoyed practically every moment with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment