Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Reflection paragraph on findings

I was actually surprised taking the time and researching all the effects that Music Therapy has on someone. They treat it on people with social disorders or just disorders, who have major clinical depression, and very much more. You would be surprised on how much this expressive clinical treatment can do. Nothing is impossible, but something that shocked me the most was how this treatment could help people actually walk again. I was in awe when I heard of this and I was very skeptical to a point to where I didn't believe it. Sure enough it actually did help people do such a thing and after learning this, what can't this do? Some people consider mixing this with medicine as well. Which could be an incredible benefactor.

No comments:

Post a Comment